Looking for a position, whether you have one now or not, can be a very stressful situation. Partnering with a recruiter at Executive Decisions Search Group means you will be in the loop from start to finish. We believe the more information we share, the better. We want to find out right from the start what concerns you have, what questions need answers and how we can present you in the best possible light. We believe confidentiality is key and will never share your information without your approval and knowledge. Some of the ways you can partner with us to make you a successful candidate include:
- Contact your references in advance of needing them and give them information about the position.
- Share with us any concerns or issues you have with the position. Often, we are able to resolve them before the offer is made.
- Run a check of your name through Google and Bing. If information comes up that shouldn’t, remove it. If information comes up that isn’t about you, let us know.
- Make sure your resume is free of errors and problems and accurately reflects your skills. If you need assistance, see our Resume Writing Service.
- COMMUNICATE – the number one concern of candidates is communication with recruiters and that works both ways. Be sure to communicate anything with your recruiter that could impact your job situation.
Resume Submittals: firstname.lastname@example.org